Milk – 1 ltr
Juice of 2 lemons
Corn Flour – 2 tsp
Milk – 1/2 ltr
Sugar – 1/2 cup
Mango Puree – 1/2 cup
For Sugar Syrup
Sugar – 1 cup
Water – 2 cups
Rasmalai Recipe: https://goo.gl/9EBCxg
Aval Rasmalai Recipe: https://goo.gl/fx5feB
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 90 minutes
1. Boil the milk
2. Curdle the milk with lemon juice
3. Drain it in a strainer and rinse it with cold water immediately
4. Squeeze out the excess water and place it on a plate and start kneading it
5. After the paneer pieces have reduced in size, add cornflour and knead it again
6. Make them into small balls and flatten them and set them aside
7. Boil some water and sugar
8. Add the flattened pieces to the sugar syrup and boil them for about 10 minutes
9. Meanwhile, boil milk in another pot and add cardamom powder, pistachios, charoli and saffron strands
10. Bring it to a boil and let it cool
11. After the milk has come to the room temperature, add the mango puree and mix it together
12. Now, to the mango rabri, add the chennas
13. Let the rasamalai sit for a minimum of 4 hours before consuming
14. Serve the rasamalai chilled.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.