Learn how to make Marble Cake at home from Chef Neha Naik only on Get Curried.
It is one of the easiest cake recipes, hence take a look at the steps mentioned here and get started! Do let us know in the comments below.
1. 70 gms – Softened butter
2. 200 ml – Condensed milk
3. 1 cup – Flour
4. ½ tsp – Baking powder
5. ½ tsp – Baking Soda
6. 1/2 cup – Milk
7. 1 tsp – Vanilla Essence
8. 1-1/2 tbsp – Cocoa powder
Method of preparation:
1. Grease and line a cake tin.
2. In a bowl, beat butter and condensed milk for 2 mins. Add milk, vanilla essence to this.
3. Then sift the dry ingredients (except cocoa powder) into the bowl.
4. Stir with the spatula until all ingredients are incorporated.
5. Pour ¾ batter into the cake tin.
6. Add cocoa powder in the remaining batter and pour in the cake tin.
7. Swirl with a fork or a toothpick to form marble effect.
8. Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 25 mins.
Download the Get Curried App by clicking on this link:- http://bit.ly/GetCurriedVegNonVegRecipes_And
Host: Neha Naik
Director: Narayan Thakur
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Akshay Sawant
Editing: Suchit Dandgaval
Producer: Neha Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.