Millets are a healthy source of various nutrients. In this recipe, I am using Foxtail Millets in place of rice and making it a healthier breakfast option.
Prep time: 6 hours
Cook time: 10 minutes
Number of servings: 4 persons
Foxtail Millet – 1 cup
Urad Dal – 1/4 cup
Fenugreek seeds – 1/4 Tsp
Poha/Beaten Rice – 1/3 cup
Salt to taste
Pesarettu / Green Gram Dosa recipe: https://goo.gl/prwMCS
Wheat Idli & Dosa recipe: https://goo.gl/6bH1sp
1. Soak the millet for 6 hours
2. Soak the urad dal with fenugreek seeds for about 6 hours
3. Soak the beaten rice for 30 minutes before grinding
4. Grind everything to a fine batter and mix well together
5. Add salt and let the batter ferment for 6 hours
6. After fermentation, pour a ladle of batter on the tawa and start making the dosas
7. Serve the Millet Dosas hot with sambar and chutney
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.