Here is what you’ll need!
1 ½ cups marinara sauce
1/3 cup parmesan cheese
½ teaspoon pepper
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
½ teaspoon oregano
3/4 teaspoon salt
8 ounces shredded mozzarella
4 8-inch flour tortillas
1. Preheat oven to 425F/218C
2. Lightly oil a 12-cup muffin tin or coat with nonstick spray.
3. Lay tortilla on a flat surface. Using an empty can, cut 3-4 medium circles, pressing firmly enough in a rocking motion to cut through the tortilla.
4. Fit tortilla circle into each of 12 muffin tins
5. Scoop 1 tablespoon pizza sauce into each muffin tin.
6. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese
7. Top with mini pepperonis
8. Place into oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
9. Serve immediately.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.