Here is what you’ll need!
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
¼ cup sugar
½ teaspoon mint extract
4 drops green food coloring
1 cup mini chocolate chips
½ cup flour
1 cup sugar
⅓ cup dark cocoa powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ cup butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C
2. For the cheesecake, in a bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
3. Add sugar, egg, mint extract, and food coloring, and beat until smooth.
4. Fold in the chocolate chips. Set aside.
5. For the brownie, in a separate bowl, whisk the dry ingredients until combined.
6. Add the butter and eggs, and beat until smooth.
7. To assemble, fill each cup of a standard, lined muffin tin half full of brownie, then half full of cheesecake mixture.
8. Bake 25 – 30 min.
All music provided by Audio Network and Warner Chappell Inc. Used with permission