Milk – 500 ml
Corn Flour – 3 tbsp
Sugar – 4 tbsp
Fresh Cream – 200 ml
Rose Essence – 1/4 tsp
Trifle Pudding Recipe: https://goo.gl/rXJ6PQ
Valentine Custard Recipe: https://goo.gl/NnYTw5
1. Boil milk in a saucepan
2. Add sugar and stir it until the sugar dissolves
3. Add fresh cream to the milk and stir it
4. Dissolve some cornflour in water and add the mixture to the milk
5. Stir it continuously to avoid any lumps
6. Turn off the stove and add rose syrup and mix it well
7. Pour the malabi mixture into glass cups and refrigerate it overnight
8. Once the malabi is set, pour some rose syrup on top
9. Add finely chopped pistachios on top of it and serve chilled
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.