Butter – 2 Tbsp
Onion – 2 nos thinly sliced
Green chili – 2 nos slit
Ginger garlic paste – 1 & 1/2 tsp
Chicken – 1 kg
Salt to taste
Yogurt/Curd – 1 cup
Garam Masala powder – 1 tsp
Cumin powder – 1 & 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder – 1 tsp
White Pepper powder – 2 tsp
Fresh Cream – 250 ml
Few Coriander leaves
1. Take a wide pan add (Buy https://goo.gl/ptL2ye ). butter, onion, green chilly and saute well.
2. Once the onion is transparent add ginger garlic paste and chicken. Mix it well.
3. Add salt and fresh yogurt/curd. Close the lid and let it cook for 15 minutes in low flame.
4. Once the chicken is half cooked, add garam masala powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, white pepper powder and add water. Close and cook for another 15 minutes.
5. Then add fresh cream and kasuri methi, mix it gently.
6. Finally add coriander leaves. Close the lid (Buy https://goo.gl/HVptwr) and let it cook for 10 minutes in low flame.
7. Check for seasoning and turn off the stove.
8. Serve it with chapati, naan, roti or rice.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.