Mushroom 65 is a pure delight for all the mushroom lovers. It is a twist to the Gobi 65 that is widely available. Mushroom 65 has a crispy outside and a soft inside. Pair it with ketchup or mint chutney as you desire.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Mushroom – 200 gms
Oil for deep frying
Besan/Gram flour – 2 Tbsp
Corn flour – 1 1/2 Tbsp
Rice flour – 1 Tbsp
Chili powder – 2 Tsp
Coriander powder – 1 Tsp
Pepper powder – 1/2 Tsp
Garam Masala – 1 Tsp
Ginger garlic paste – 1 Tsp
Salt to taste
Stuffed Mushroom recipe: https://goo.gl/FtMiFW
Chettinad Mushroom Masala recipe: https://goo.gl/LSKhNk
1. In a bowl, add Besan/Gram flour, Corn flour, Rice flour, Chili powder, Coriander powder, Pepper powder, Garam Masala, Ginger garlic paste, Salt, and Water
2. Mix everything well until there are no limps. You can use a whisk if you prefer.
3. Clean the mushrooms and add the mushrooms in the batter
4. Heat some oil for deep frying
5. Coat the mushrooms well in the batter and deep fry them
6. Fry them until golden brown
7. Serve them hot
You can buy our book and classes on http://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.