Mushrooms are filled with nutrients and are a healthy snack option. Mushroom cheese sandwich is a fun way to incorporate mushroom into your kid’s food. Here’s an easy recipe that you can follow.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Number of Servings: 4 persons
Mushroom Hakka Noodles: https://bit.ly/2IjwNhB
Mushroom Pakora: https://bit.ly/2roht9N
Mushroom – 400 gms
Onion – 2 nos sliced
Unsalted Butter – 1 Tsp
Italian Seasoning – 1 Tsp (optional)
1. Heat a pan with oil and add the finely sliced onions and finely chopped garlic
2. Cook the onions till they are transparent. Add the finely sliced mushrooms.
3. Saute the mushrooms for 2 minutes and season it with salt and pepper.
4. Add some butter to the mushrooms.
5. Add some Italian seasoning to give it an extra flavour and cook till the excess moisture evaporates from the mushrooms and set it aside.
6. Take 2 slices of bread and apply some on it and place the mushroom filling on one side of the bread
7. Place a cheese slice on top of the mushroom and close it with another slice of bread.
8. Now place the sandwich in the buttered sides of the stovetop toaster.
9. Toast the sandwich on both sides for about 1 minute on each side.
10. Your sandwich is ready. Serve the mushroom cheese sandwich hot with any dip of your choice.
Italian seasoning is optional.
You can also add chili flakes in the sandwich if you like spiciness.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.