Minced meat – 200 gms
Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
Chili powder – 1 tsp
Cumin powder – 1 tsp
Coriander powder – 1 tsp
Garam Masala powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil – 1 Tbsp
Fennel seeds – 1/4 tsp
Chopped Garlic – 1/2 tsp
Chopped Ginger – 1/2 tsp
Green chili – 1 no. chopped
Onion – 1 no. chopped
Few Curry leaves
Boiled Potato – 3 to 4 nos
Few chopped Coriander leaves
Egg – 1 no.
Oil for Shallow Frying
1. Take a pressure cooker add minced meat, turmeric powder, chilly powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masala, salt, enough water.
2. Pressure cook for 4 to 5 whistles.
3. Take a wide saucepan add oil, fennel seeds, garlic, ginger, green chilly, onion, curry leaves and saute well.
4. Add boiled and mashed potatoes. Mix it well.
5. Add the pressure cooked meat to mixture. Cook till the water get evaporates.
6. Add chopped coriander leaves. Turn off the stove and let the mixture cool down.
7. Keep a beaten egg and bread crumbs aside. Make an even sized patty from the meat mix.
8. Dip the patty in beaten egg.
9. Gently roll it on bread crumbs.
10. Refrigerate the patties for 10 minutes.
11. Heat oil and shallow fry cutlets on both the sides
Yummy Mutton cutlet is ready to taste!
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.