Mutton Pepper Masala
Buy Pressure cooker: https://goo.gl/n6DF4Q
Boneless Mutton – 1 kg
Pound (Ginger, Garlic and Green chili)
Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
Chili powder – 1 tsp
Garam Masala powder – 1 tsp
Cumin powder – 1 tsp
Coriander powder – 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Pepper – 2 tsp [Buy: https://goo.gl/vJYyUU]
Tomato – 2 nos chopped
For Pressure Cooking
Oi – 2 Tbsp
Onion – 2 nos thinly sliced
Few Curry leaves
Pepper – 1/2 tsp
Chopped Coriander leaves
1. Pound the ginger, garlic and green chili.
2. In a mixing bowl add boneless mutton, pounded masala (ginger, garlic and green chili), turmeric powder, chili powder, garam masala powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, salt, pepper and mix well.
3. Now add chopped tomato and mix well with mutton.
4. Let it marinate for 1 hour.
For Pressure Cooking:
1. Heat oil in a pressure cooker. Add onion and curry leaves.
2. Saute the onions till it turns brown color.
3. Add the marinated mutton pieces and pour enough water.
4. Pressure cook the mutton till it gets cooked.
5. Once the mutton is cooked, let the pressure cooker opened and cook till water evaporates.
6. When it becomes thick masala turn off the stove and check for seasoning.
7. Finally add pepper and garnish it with chopped coriander leaves.
8. Mutton pepper masala is ready, serve hot with parotta, chapati, roti or steaming rice.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.