Natural Conditioner for Colored Hair:
Avocado and egg conditioner:
The eggs boosts hair growth and helps repair any hair damage. and avocado softens hair and reduces hair loss.
1. Take 1 egg in a bowl
2. Add to it ½ a mashed avocado
3. Add 2 tbsp of coconut oil
4. Now mix the ingredients well till they make a thick smooth
5. Apply this mixture evenly onto dry hair and cover it with a
6. Leave this mask on for 30 minutes before washing
7. Use this mask twice a month
Natural conditioner using rosemary and olive oil:
Rosemary oil is known to help preserve hair color and repair damage while olive oil provides the hair moisture and nutrition.
1. Take ¼ cup of warm olive oil in a bottle
2. Add to this 5 drops of rosemary essential oil
3. Now close the bottle and shake to mix the oils well
4. Apply this oil on the hair and scalp
5. Leave it on for 20 minutes before washing with water
• Wash your hair with cold water as washing with hot water can
make your hair look dull
• Avoid excessive coloring
• Colored hair are more prone to sun damage, try to protect your
hair from the sun by wearing a hat or a scarf
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.