Don’t forget to check out our brand new website – http://bit.ly/hmvdesc
Alopecia is a condition in which the immune system starts attacking the hair follicles. Watch how you can treat alopecia areata using natural ingredients available in your kitchen!
Check other ### NATURAL HOME REMEDIES ### videos:
Alopecia is a condition in which the immune system starts attacking the hair follicles.
Symptoms to look for:
• Extensive hair loss
• Bald patched
• Thinning hair
• Permanent baldness
• Emotional stress
• Excessive hair styling.
• Poor nutrition
• Certain medications
• Hormonal changes during pregnancy or menopause
• Improper functioning of the thyroid gland
• Scalp infections
Natural home remedy using essential oils :
1. Take 50 ml of rose water in a glass bottle.
2. Add to it 50 ml of distilled water and shake well to mix them both.
3. Now add to it 15 ml of apple cider vinegar.
4. Then add 5 drops of rosemary essential oil.
5. Also add 6 drops of jojoba oil.
6. Also put in 3 drops of carrot essential oil.
7. And then 3 drops of geranium essential oil.
8. Then close the bottle firmly and shake well to mix the ingredients.
Natural home remedy using coconut and hibiscus oil :
1. Crush 5 hibiscus flowers completely in a bowl.
2. Add to it ¼ cup of pure coconut oil.
3. Now mix the ingredients till they make a fine paste.
4. Then apply this paste onto slightly damp scalp and hair.
5. Leave it on for 2 hours and then rinse off gently with cool water and a mild shampoo.
• Handle your hair gently
• Eat iron rich food
• Exercise regularly
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.