The absence of oil secreting glands in the palms cause dryness. Watch how you can get soft hands with these natural home remedies by using simple kitchen ingredients.
• Oil secreting glands are not present in the palms
• Excessive exposure to water
• Contact with harsh soaps & detergents
• Extreme weather
Natural home remedy using sugar and olive oil:
1. Take 2 tsp of sugar
2. Add 3 tsp of olive oil
3. Mix it well
4. Apply the mixture on your hands
5. Use your fingertips to massage the mixture on your hands
6. Leave the mixture on your hands for 15-20 min
7. Wash of with lukewarm water
• Oil helps moisturize the skin and sugar exfoliates the dead skin
Natural home remedy using butter and almond oil:
1. Melt about 2 tsp of butter
2. Add 1 tsp almond oil to it
3. Mix it well
4.Massage your hands with this mixture for 5-10 min
5. Allow it to stay for 15-20 min
6. Wash of with lukewarm water
• This remedy is effective in making your hands soft and silky.
Natural home remedy using milk and turmeric:
1. Take 1 egg yolk
2. Add 1 tsp honey
3. Add 1 tsp crushed almonds
4. Add a few drops of rosewater for scent
5. Mix it well
6. Massage this mixture on your hands for about 10 min
7. Let it stay for 15-20 min
8. Wash off with lukewarm water
• This remedy is a little difficult to make but helps moisturize,
exfoliate and nourish your hands — all at one go.
• Wear rubber gloves while doing your daily chores
• Protect hands from harsh weather
• Avoid prolonged contact with hot water
• Moisturize regularly
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.