Natural homemade toners make your skin feel rejuvenated and helps in maintaining the pH balance of the skin. Watch how you can make a ♥natural skin toner♥ using natural ingredients available in your kitchen! Click here to subscribe : http://goo.gl/ZyxisL. Check other awesome ♥♥♥ ORGANIC MAKEUP ♥♥♥ videos:
Skin Toner :
• Skin toner is applied after cleaning the face but before applying a moisturizer
Skin toner benefits:
• Closes large pores on skin
• Prevents absorption of chemicals from beauty products
• Dries out excessive oil from skin
• Maintains pH balance of the skin
While commercially available toners can dry out your skin, homemade toners tend to make your skin feel rejuvenated. Try this one if you have a regular skin type.
Natural home remedy using cucumber juice:
1. Take 1 cup of cucumber juice
2. Add 1 tsp of honey to this
3. Store it in a bottle and place it in the fridge
4. After it cools, apply the juice on your face by dabbing a cotton
ball in it
5. Wash it off with water after 20 min
• Apply this everyday.
Natural home remedy using cucumber juice, carrot juice and lemon juice:
1. Take 4 tsp of cucumber juice
2. 2 tsp of carrot jucie
3. 1 tsp of mint juice
4. And finally 1 tsp of lemon juice
5. Mix all the juices well
6. Place the mixture in the freezer
7. Once frozen rub these cubes on your face.
• Use this remedy if you have excessive oily skin. It is bound to
leave you fresh.
Natural home remedy using vegetable oil and lemon juice:
1. Take ½ tsp of vegetable oil
2. Mix it with 1 tsp of lemon juice
3. And finally add 1 tsp of honey.
4. Mix well
5. Apply this mixture on your face and leave it for 10 min
6. Finally wash off with lukewarm water
• Wash your skin with a mild soap before using a toner
• Use only after a doctor’s permission, in case of existing skin
natural beauty, skin toner, natural skin toner, homemade skin toner, skin toning naturally, diy skin toner, skin tone, toning skin, skin toning at home
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.