Rolled Oats – 3 tsp
Milk – 1 tbsp
Egg – 4 nos
Chopped Onion – 2 tsp
Chopped Green Chili – 1 tsp
Chopped Capsicum – 1 tsp
Chopped Carrot – 2 tsp
Bread Omelette Recipe: https://goo.gl/nZ41Br
Fish Omelette Recipe: https://goo.gl/tBF19i
1. Soak some oats with some milk and let it sit
2. In a bowl, crack open eggs and season them with some salt and pepper
3. Add some chopped onions, green chilies, capsicums, carrots, tomatoes, coriander leaves and the soaked oats
4. Whisk everything together
5. Heat a pan with some oil and pour in the omelette mixture
6. After the omelette is cooked on one side, flip it to the other side and cook evenly on both sides
7. This omelette serves two people.
8. Serve the omelette with a toast
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.