Oats – 150 gms
Onion – 1 no.
Chopped Green chili
Salt to taste
Pepper – 1/4 Tsp
To make sauce
Onion – 1 no.
Soy sauce – 1 Tbsp
Chili sauce – 2 Tbsp
Tomato ketchup – 3 Tbsp
Moong dal – 1/3 cup
Ghee – 2 tsp
Cinnamon – 1 no
Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
Chopped onion – 1 no
Chopped ginger – 1 no
Chopped green chili – 2 no
Chopped carrot – 1 no
Chopped beans – 1/2 cup
Green peas – 1/4 cup
Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
Chili powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Oats – 1/2 cup
Water – 3 cups
1.Take a glass jar. Soak 1/3 cup of moong dal with enough water for 15 to 20 minutes.
2.Take a pot, add 2 tsp of ghee, 1 cinnamon, 1 tsp of cumin seeds, 1 chopped onion. Saute it till onion are transparent.
3.Now, add 1 chopped ginger, 2 chopped green chili, 1 chopped carrot, 1/2 cup of chopped beans, 1/4 cup of green peas, pinch of asafoetida powder. Saute it for 5 minutes.
4.Add 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder, 1/2 tsp of chili powder, 1/2 tsp of salt and saute it on medium flame.
5.Now, add soaked moong dal, 1/2 cup of oats, 3 cups of water and mix it well with the mixture.
6.Close the pot and cook till it is 3/4th done.
7.Season it with salt. Close and cook till it is done.
8.Cook on medium flame for 25 minutes totally.
9.Finally, garnish with coriander leaves and mix till it it is little dry.
Rolled Oats – 3 tsp
Milk – 1 tbsp
Egg – 4 nos
Chopped Onion – 2 tsp
Chopped Green Chili – 1 tsp
Chopped Capsicum – 1 tsp
Chopped Carrot – 2 tsp
1. Soak some oats with some milk and let it sit
2. In a bowl, crack open eggs and season them with some salt and pepper
3. Add some chopped onions, green chilies, capsicums, carrots, tomatoes, coriander leaves and the soaked oats
4. Whisk everything together
5. Heat a pan with some oil and pour in the omelette mixture
6. After the omelette is cooked on one side, flip it to the other side and cook evenly on both sides
7. This omelette serves two people.
8. Serve the omelette with a toast
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.