Oats – 2 cups
Onion – 1 no. finely chopped
Green chilli – 1 no. chopped
Piece of Ginger finely chopped
Few Curry leaves
Few Coriander leaves
Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
1. First step soak the Oats with enough water. Let it sit for 15 minutes.
2. Oats should be a batter consistency.
3. Now add, Onion, Green chilli, Ginger, Curry leaves, Coriander leaves, Cumin seeds, Salt & mix it well.
4. Heat Oil for deep frying.
5. Use a plastic sheet, when we flatten the batter it will slide down smoothly.
6. Keep the flame in medium low & gently drop it into hot oil. Fry until it turns golden brown.
7. You can make a niblets for kids. Serve it with chutney or ketchup.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.