Learn how to make Oreo Monster Sundae which is an absolute delight for all the chocolate lovers.
When our sweet tooth screams for chocolate, nothing but chocolate can satisfy it.
For all you fervent chocoholics, here’s the recipe of a crunchy Oreo dunked in creamy chocolaty meltdown mixed with vanilla ice-cream, strawberry crush, chocolate sponge and lots more.
Chef Shantanu is up with delicious, mouth-watering Oreo Dessert recipe which is surely going to make you drool.
Ingredients (As per taste):
Hazel nut chocolates
Munch chocolate bar
– Add some Oreo cookies and chocolates in a bowl and crush them nicely with your hands.
– Add a generous chunk of vanilla ice-cream to the crushed mixture and blend it.
– Take a sundae glass and apply some chocolate sauce all around the glass.
– Add bits of chocolate sponge into the glass to form a base along with some chocolate sauce drizzled over.
– Put the Oreo and ice-cream mix into the sundae glass.
– Add some crumbled Oreo cookies, some sugar dragees, chocolate sauce, some Oreo sticks (chocolate cigars), strawberry crush and chocolate chips on the top along with an Oreo biscuit.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.