Palak Poori | Spinach Puri
We all would have had masala poori, chole batura but have you tried Palak Poori? This is an easy recipe where you add palak along with some spices to elevate the flavor. This is also a smart way to hide the greens if your kids are picky eaters. Give this recipe a try, am sure that you will love this.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Number of Servings: 4 persons
Wheat flour – 2 cups
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
For Palak Puree
Palak leaves – 1 bunch
Green chili – 2 nos
1. Blanch green chilies and spinach leaves for about 4 minutes.
2. Let it cool and grind it to a fine paste.
3. In a bowl, take 2 cups of wheat flour and add the palak puree to it.
4. Knead the mixture into a dough.
5. Take small balls of the dough and flatten it to make pooris.
6. Heat some oil for deep frying and add the poori’s to the hot oil and fry them till they are cooked.
7. Serve the Palak Pooris hot with some channa masala.
You can buy our book and classes on http://www.21frames.in/shop
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.