Learn how to make Pan Fried lamb Chops at home with Neelam only on Get Curried.
The classic roast chicken is something everyone should know and can always save the day. So watch and learn how to make Roast Chicken at home with Neelam only on Get Curried.
750gms Mutton Chops
2tsp Turmeric Powder
3 1/2 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
2 tsp Kashmiri Chilli Powder
1 tsp Cumin Powder
1 tsp Coriander Powder
2 tbs Vinegar
Flour to Dust
Bread Crumbs to Coat
Eggs to Coat
– In a pressure cooker, add lamb chops along with turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, salt and water.
– Cook it for 3 to 4 whistle.
– Drain the excess water from the lamb chops once cooked and allow it to cool down.
– For marination, mix ginger garlic paste, cumin powder, coriander powder, kashmiri chilli powder, salt and vinegar.
– Marinate lamb chops in to the mixture.
– Dip the lamb chops in flour, whisked eggs and bread crumbs and then fry them.
– Tasty Pan Fried Lamb Chops are ready to be served!
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.