Paneer butter masala
#PaneerButterMasala #PaneerMakhani #Paneerrecipe
What is the first recipe that comes to your mind when you think of paneer? I am sure that it is Paneer Butter Masala. I am going to show you guys how to make the rich and creamy Paneer Butter Masala at home. It requires just a few ingredients and is so simple yet so tasty, it has one secret ingredient that makes it super rich and creamy, let’s get into the video to check that out. You have this Paneer Butter Masala with roti, naan, or pulao. Do try this at home and let me know how it turned out for you.
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 45 mins
Number of Servings: 4-5 persons
Paneer – 300 Gms
Oil – 1 Tbsp
Onion – 2 Nos Chopped
Red Chili – 10 Nos
Tomato – 3 Nos Chopped
Cashew Nuts – 1/4 Cup
Ghee – 3 Tsp
Kashmiri Chili Powder – 2 Tsp
Garam Masala – 1 Tsp
Unsweetened Khoa – 50 Gms
Milk – 3 Tbsp
Fresh Cream – 2 Tbsp
Sugar – 1 Tsp
Salt to taste
1. Heat some oil in a kadai, add onions, red chilies, tomatoes, and cashews and saute till they are completely cooked
2. Add salt and water to help them cook evenly and faster
3. Cool the ingredients and grind them to a smooth paste
4. Heat a kadai with some ghee, add red chili powder
5. Pour in the ground paste and add garam masala, salt, coriander leaves and kasuri methi
6. Let it simmer for about 10 minutes on low flame
7. Add cream, koya (grind it in a mixer jar with some milk to get a fine paste) and mix well
8. Add chopped paneer and stir it well for about 2 mins
9. Turn off the stove and serve it hot with a dollop of butter.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.