Paneer Bhurji is a cheesy delicacy made out of scrambled cottage cheese. This dish is quick to prepare and yet it so full of flavor. Paneer scramble is a protein rich, hearty and satisfying dish that goes great with breads.
Course: Side dish
Paneer – 200gm (cut into cubes)
Onion – 1 (finely chopped)
Tomato – 1 (chopped)
Green chilli – 1 (finely chopped)
Ginger & garlic paste- 1 tsp
Cumin powder – 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Red Chilli powder – ½ tsp
Oil – 3 tsp
A few chopped Coriander leaves
1. Add 2-3 tsp of oil in a pan and sauté the onions with the whole spices, green chillies and ginger & garlic paste.
2. Add tomatoes, salt and red chilli powder to the onions and keep sautéing.
3. Keep the flame on low and roughly crumble the paneer with fingers and gently mix.
4. Add ¼ tsp of cumin powder and stir for 5 minutes.
5. Add coriander leaves and mix well.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.