Pazham Pori is a sweet delicacy made with Nendram Pazham ( A variety of Banana). It can be had as a snack with a hot cup of Tea by the side.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Number of Servings: 4 persons
Maida/All Purpose Flour – 1/2 cup
Rice Flour – 2 tbsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
Sugar – 2 tbsp
Cardamom Powder – 1/4 tsp
1. In a bowl, add all purpose flour, rice flour, turmeric powder, sugar, cardamom powder, salt and water.
2. Mix everything well to get a thick batter.
3. Cut the bananas into halves.
4. Meanwhile, heat some oil for deep frying.
5. Dip the bananas in the batter and deep fry them.
6. Fry them till you get a golden brown color.
7. Serve them hot.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.