Learn how to make Peanut Butter Fudge With Nutella, a delectable and easy to make fudge recipe by Tarika Singh.
Sometimes when your sweet tooth craves for fudge, you would not really want to waste time in making fudge the traditional way. So here’s food blogger Tarika Singh who brings you her secret, cheat method of making a quick, mouth-watering fudge using peanut butter and Nutella.
100 grams salted butter
100 grams peanut butter
1 tsp. vanilla extract
200 grams icing sugar
2-3 tbsp. nutella
– In a pan, add the room temperature salted butter and peanut butter and put it on flame in order to melt them together. Keep stirring so that the butter does not burn.
– Once the butter melts, take the pan off heat and add the vanilla extract and give it a quick stir.
– Slowly start adding the sifted icing sugar to the melted butter. Keep stirring as you add the icing sugar to avoid lumps.
– Take a 6×6 inch of square pan and line it with a parchment paper.
– Add the fudge to the parchment paper and fold the paper to get a smooth texture.
– Allow the fudge to cool down for about 5 minutes.
– Slather on the Nutella over the fudge.
– Put the fudge in the refrigerator and let it chill for about 2 hours.
– After two hours, take the fudge out of the refrigerator and cut it into small pieces.
– The yummy Peanut Butter Nutella Fudge is ready to be served.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.