Learn How To Make Chicken Penne Arrabiata Recipe, an Italian Pasta Recipe by Chef Varun Inamdar. Make this delicious Italian Pasta in a simple, quick and easy method, at your home and share your experience with us in the comments below.
200 gms. Penne Pasta, cooked in salted water for 7-8 minutes
3 tbsp. Olive Oil
3 cloves garlic, chopped
500 gms. Blanched, deseeded and skinned tomatoes, pureed
2 Assorted bell peppers sliced
1 tsp. Red chilli flakes & black pepper
1 tsp. Smoked paprika
6 leaves fresh basil, chopped, plus more for garnish
50 gms. Parmesan freshly grated
100 gms. Chicken breast sliced
– In a pan heat olive oil and add garlic, chicken strips, bell peppers, salt, crushed chilli flakes and black pepper.
– Allow the chicken to cook and add basil leaves, tomato puree and simmer for 7-8 minutes.
– Once the sauce has thickened, add the smoked paprika and the blanched penne pasta.
– Add the water in which the pasta was cooked as a thickening agent and allow it to cook for 30-40 seconds.
– Grate some Parmesan on top and turn the flame off.
– Garnish with chilli flakes, black pepper, basil leaves, olive oil and parmesan cheese.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.