Pizza Bombs Recipe
Yields: 16 balls
1 can (16.3 oz) biscuit dough
mozzarella, cut into cubes
3 tablespoons butter, melted
2 cloves garlic, minced
salt and pepper, to taste
1 tbsp italian seasoning
shredded parmesan cheese, for topping
1. Cut each biscuit in half. Press each half into a circle with your thumb.
2. Place a small dollop of marinara sauce, 1 pepperoni, and 1 cube of mozzarella on each biscuit round.
3. Bring the edges up and over, pressing them together and being sure to leave no gaps for the filling to leak out. Lay the pizza bombs on a baking sheet lined with greased parchment paper
4. Combine melted butter, garlic, salt and pepper, and italian seasoning in a small bowl. Brush the butter mixture onto each pizza bomb and top with parmesan.
5. Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes (until biscuits have nicely browned).
6. Once pizza bombs are cool enough to handle, serve immediately. Enjoy!
Music provided by Warner Chappell Inc. Used with permission
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.