Pizza is one of those popular Italian dishes that everybody craves for. Store-bought pizza is something that we all love to eat. But what if you want to try your hand in pizza-making right from the scratch? The most important in this case is the pizza dough. So here’s food blogger Tarika Singh who brings you the simple and easy recipe to make a pizza dough.
400 grams all purpose flour (maida)
1 tsp. regular table salt
1 tsp. granulated sugar
2 1/2 tsp.instant yeast
1 cup 3 tsp. heated water (upto 45 degrees Celsius)
– Take a bowl and add the all purpose flour, table salt and granulated sugar and give it a nice whisk.
– Add the instant yeast to the flour mixture.
– Add the water heated upto 45 degrees Celsius to the flour and start kneading the dough.
– As you knead the dough, simultaneously, pre-heat the oven to 100 degrees Celsius for 5 minutes.
– For a soft dough, sprinkle some flour on your work surface and knead the dough on that surface.
– Place the kneaded dough in a bowl greased with olive oil.
– Cover the bowl with a cling film and place it in the pre-heated oven
for 30 minutes. Make sure you put off the switch of the oven to avoid heating further.
– The pizza dough is ready and you can make about two 12 inches pizza with this dough.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.