Learn how to make stuffed cheese pizza at home with Chef Nick Saraf, only on Get Curried
There is no better feeling in the world than a warm Pizza! If you agree with us, then here is a perfect recipe for you, stuffed with cheese, the recipe of Stuffed Cheese Pizza is the best recipe ever! Make this mouth watering Pizza and enjoy it with your friends.
Pizza Base :
– 500gms flour
– 8 -9 gms of salt
– 45-45 ml of Olive Oil
– 445 ml of water
– 18-20gms of Instant Yeast
– Olive Oil
– Whole chopped Onion
– Minced Garlic
– Few Basil Leaves
– A can of Tomato Puree
– Crush Black Pepper
– Dry powdered Oregano
– In a bowl form a firm dough with flour, salt, olive oil, water and instant yeast.
– Once the dough comes together,Kneed the dough for 10 minutes
– Wrap the dough and refrigerate it for half hour.
– In a pan add olive oil, onions, minced garlic, basil leaves and tomato puree and mash the mixture.
– Add salt, black pepper, oregano and little water and let it come to gradual boil.
– Add few basil leaves and let it boil for one more minute
– Take the dough and split it in a half, take a piece of the dough and make it in a circular shape
– Brush the pizza cooking utensil with oil, and roll the dough over it, trim the excess and make a thin crust.
– Fill the layer with Marinara sauce and mixture of cheddar and mozzarella cheese
– Take the second piece of dough and roll it into a circular shape.
– Take the second piece and cover the base of the pizza and seal the exterior of the base
– Add the sauce over the pizza and keep it in the over at 200C for 20 -25 minutes
– Top it off with cheese and keep in the oven for 10 minutes and let it cool for 10 minutes
– Cut the Pizza slices and it ready to be served!
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.