Learn how to make Poached Eggs With Hash Browns at home, that makes a filling and delectable breakfast.
Preparing good and tasty breakfast is one question that crosses our mind every morning. So to bring a variety to our regular breakfast, Chef Shantanu Gupte brings you a delectable breakfast recipe.
Poached eggs with hash browns
1 pot water (for poaching)
par boiled potatoes ( 4- 5) grated.
Salt to taste
pepper to taste
butter 3 tbsp
To make the hash browns:
– Heat the deep pan on a low flame.
– Squeeze in the lemon juice.
– Grate the par boiled potatoes on a dish and spread it.
– Add salt and pepper to the potatoes and lightly run a fork through it.
– Add a dollop of butter to the pan and let it melt.
– Once it melts slightly, add the butter to the grated potatoes.
– Drizzle oil on the chopping board and spread it.
– Place a spherical mould or ring on the board and add the grated potato into the ring. Press it lightly using a spoon and then take off the mould.
– Heat butter in the pan and add the potato hash.
– Add oil to the pan and let the potatoes cook on a low heat.
– Flip the potatoes once they turn crisp and brown.
– The hash browns are ready to be plated.
To make the poached eggs:
– Once the bubbles start forming in the water, add salt to it.
– Add the egg and let them poach for about 3-4 minutes.
– Take a brown bread and cut out a piece using the same mould.
– Add it to the pan and let it crisp up.
– Once the egg starts coming to the surface of the water, take it out.
– Add salt and pepper to the eggs.
– Plate them on the crisped up bread.
– Serve with the hash browns and roasted tomato.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.