Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Number of Servings: 4-5 persons
Potato – 4 nos
Milk – 3 Tbsp
Corn flour – 2 Tsp
Maida – 1 Tsp
Salt to taste
1. Boil the potatoes and peel the skin
2. In a large bowl, mash the potatoes finely
3. Add salt, pepper, and finely chopped coriander leaves
4. Mix everything evenly
5. Take a small size of the mixture and stuff a cheddar stick into it
6. Make a mixture of milk, corn flour, and maida and dip the potatoes into this
7. Roll the potato logs in breadcrumbs and refrigerate it for about 15 minutes
8. Heat a pan with oil and shallow fry the potatoes
9. Fry them till they are golden brown in color and are crispy on the outside
10. Your delicious Potato Croquettes are ready to be served hot with any sauce or dip.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.