Watch Chef Sneha Nair make Kerala’s authentic main course recipe, Prawn Fry only on Get Curried.
Instant cooking yet tasty and delicious is Sneha Nair’s recipe of Tomato and Prawn Fry. Combine it with rice or with a paratha, it just tastes yummy with everything. So watch and learn how to make tomato and prawn fry with Sneha Nair only on Get Curried
2 cinnamon sticks
2 3 chopped onions
2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste
3 4 chopped tomatoes
1/4th tsp of turmeric
2 tsp chilli powder
few curry leaves
– Roast cloves, cardamom and cinnamon until the color changes to grey. And keep it aside
– Add coconut oil in pan, chopped onions and little salt to speed up the cooking process
– Add ginger garlic paste, chopped tomatoes and mix well
– Add turmeric and chilli powder and let it cook for while.
– Add prawns to it and mix it well then let it cook on low flame
– Smash the roasted spices and add in the mixture
– Add curry leaves and cook them well.
– Tomato Prawn Fry is ready to be served!
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.