Prawn Pepper Fry
Prawn – 200 Gms
Gingelly Oil – 1 Tbsp
(Cinnamon, Clove & Cardamom Pods)
Red Chili – 3 Nos
Onion – 1 No. Chopped
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1/2 Tsp
Salt – 1 Tsp
To Make Masala Powder
Coriander Seeds – 2 Tsp
Cumin Seeds – 1 Tsp
Peppercorn – 1 Tbsp
#PrawnPepperFry #Prawnfry #PepperFry #homecooking
1. For masala powder – Dry roast, 2 tsp of coriander seed, 1 tsp of cumin seed and 1 tbsp peppercorn, allow it to cool and pound them into a coarse powder.
2. Take a pan heat it, add 1 tbsp of gingelly oil, some whole spices (cinnamon, cloves, and cardamom) and add 3 nos red chilies.
3. Then add 1 no. finely chopped onion and cook them until it turns into some nice brown color.
4. Now add few curry leaves and ½ tsp of ginger garlic paste.
5. Add 200 gms of prawn that has been nicely washed with turmeric and salt.
6. Cook it in a low flame and add some required salt.
7. Then add some 3 tsp of pound masala powder and cook it for about 5 min.
8. Serve it hot.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.