Mushroom Pulav Recipe
Mushroom – 200 gms
Basmati Rice – 1 cup
Onion – 3 thinly sliced
Green Chilli – 2
Coconut Milk – 2 cups (Diluted with water)
Ghee – 2 tbsp
Cinnamon – 1
Cloves – 4
Cardamom – 2
Bay leaves – 2
Salt to taste
Ginger & garlic paste – 1/2 tsp
First of all, soak the Basmati Rice in water for an hour.
1. In a pressure cooker, add Ghee, Cinnamon, Cloves, Cardamom & Bay leaves.
2. Then Add Onions, Green chilli & sauté till it turns transparent.
3. Now add Ginger & garlic paste, Mushrooms, Salt & sauté it for about 5 to 10 minutes.
4. Its time to add the soaked Basmati Rice & mix well.
5. Finally add two cups of Coconut Milk diluted with water. Ratio for 1 cup of Rice add 2 cups of Coconut Milk diluted with water. Check for seasoning if required add Salt.
6. Pressure cook it in medium low & turn off the stove after one whistle.
7. Your Mushroom Pulav is ready.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.