AskMe presents a video featuring Vikas Khanna, one of India’s finest chefs. He talks about the meaning and significance of Rakhi (Raksha Bandhan). Watch him as he shares his views and helps you make this Indian festival a little more special.
This Rakhi (29 August 2015), Vikas Khanna suggests a unique gift for your sister or brother. He lists out the best restaurants in Bangalore for you two to have a great meal together. Celebrate this rakhi at these eateries for a memorable time.
Here’s the list:
1. Fat Cafe: Bengaluru’s Fat Chef is a fantastic restaurant serving American, Italian, North Indian and Asian cuisines. The outlet is popular for its multi-cuisine spread, especially Prawn Tempura and Chicken Lasagna.
Location: 5/2A, Jagrithi, Whitefield, Bangalore
2. Maharaja Bhog: MAharaja Bhog is a fine dine restaurant offering palatable Rajasthani and Gujarati delicacies. Their Maharaja Sized Thali is a must try!
Location: Vittal Mallya Road, Lavelle Road, Bangalore
3. Spaghetti Kitchen and Bar: Spaghetti Kitchen and Bar is an excellent place to nosh on great Italian food. As the name suggests, Spaghetti is their most popular dish.
Location: SJR Primus, 1st Floor, Koramangala, Bangalore
If you prefer to celebrate Raksha Bandhan with your beloved siblings at home, do not miss these dishes:
1. Dal Kachori: A traditional favourite, enjoy the Dal Kachori that will take you back to your childhood instantly.
2. Soul Curry: A wonderful drink made with Kokum and Coconut milk, Soul Curry is the best drink to share between siblings.
3. Navratan Mixed Vegetables: The recipe for Navratan Mixed Vegetables includes an amalgamation of Mughlai spices with Indian curries.
4. Mango Sandesh: A day without desserts is a day wasted, and what better than a Mango Sandesh to complete Raksha Bandhan?
Raksha Bandhan is a day meant for the celebration of the scared bond between a brother and a sister. Make it memorable with Askme.com!
AskMe Guru is the one-stop-shop for all your lifestyle needs! Our carefully curated list of experts will give you tips on the best places to eat, the best markets to shop at, great travel destinations to head to, how to stay fit and much more! Excited already? So, what are you waiting for? SUBSCRIBE NOW for an insight into what our lifestyle experts have to stay and turn up your charms by another notch!
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.