Download the Get Curried App by clicking on this link:- http://bit.ly/GetCurriedVegNonVegRecipes_And
Learn How To Make Rava Bhakri Recipe from Chef Smita Deo only on Get Curried. Make this Semolina Bhakri, a quick and easy Bhakri Recipe at your home and share your experience with us in the comments below.
3 cups Semolina
5-6 Green Chillies, finely chopped
1 tsp. Ginger paste
2-3 tbsp. Sugar
¼ cup Coriander, finely chopped
¼ cup Coconut, grated
Salt, to taste
Oil for shallow frying
1. Mix semolina, chillies, ginger paste, sugar, coriander, coconut and salt together.
2. Warm 2 cups of water and slowly pour the water in the mixture and make a thick batter.
3. Heat a pan and grease it well.
4. Take a handful of batter and place it on the pan and spread it on a circular motion and cover and cook on one side.
5. Cook till its slightly crisp.
6. Then turn it over and fry the other side crisp as well and serve it with a chutney.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.