Rava/Semolina/Sooji – 2 cups
Sugar – 1 1/2 cups
Cardamom powder – 1 Tsp
Milk – 1/4 cup
Boondi Ladoo recipe – https://goo.gl/eb7Nn4
Green Gram Ladoo recipe – https://goo.gl/BPtZDK
1. In a pan, Heat some ghee and roast a few cashews and raisins
2. Add some more ghee and roast the semolina till it turns golden brown in color and has a nice aroma
3. Grind some sugar to get powdered sugar and grind the roasted semolina along with that
4. Mix the sugar and semolina along with roasted cashews and raisins and add melted ghee and required amount of milk and start combining it together.
5. Make round balls with the mixture and your Rava Ladoo is ready to be served immediately.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.