Roasted Egg Masala
A spicy twist to the original egg fry making it bold, flavorful and so delicious in every bite. Comes together in a few minutes and can be enjoyed with your family and friends. One of the thing that gets me every time about this recipe is the flavours – the creaminess from the eggs added with the kick from the masala just blend perfectly together. Hence, is it a surprise that I find myself sharing this recipe with you? Well, waste no more time. Get into the kitchen and prepare this yummy dish for yourself, your family and your friends!
Whole Spices (Cinnamon, Clove, Cardamom)
Fennel & Cumin seeds
Grated Onion – 3 no.
Green Chilli – 2 no.
Ginger Garlic paste – 1 Tsp
Grated Tomato – 4 no
Chilli powder – 2 Tsp
Cumin powder – 1 Tsp
Coriander powder – 1 Tsp
Garam Masala powder – 1/2 Tsp
Salt to taste
Sugar – 3/4 Tsp
For Roasting Eggs:
Turmeric powder – 1/4 Tsp
Chilli powder – 1 Tsp
Salt to taste
Boiled Egg – 5 no
1. Take a saucepan, add little oil, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp chilli powder and 1/2 tsp salt.
2. Make some slits on the boiled eggs.
3. Place the eggs in the pan and toss them. Let the masala coat the eggs completely, roast them for 2 minutes and keep it aside.
4. In the same saucepan, add little oil.
5. Add all spices – cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, fennel and cumin seeds.
6. Add 3 grated onions, 2 slit green chilli and saute well.
7. Once the onion turns brown, add ginger garlic paste and mix it.
8. Add 4 grated tomatoes and saute well.
9. Add spices powder – 2 tsp chilli powder, 1 tsp cumin powder, 1 tsp coriander powder, 1/2 tsp garam masala, salt and mix them all together.
10. Add little water and cook the masala till the oil separates.
11. Add 3/4 tsp sugar to balance the flavours.
12. Gently add roasted eggs to the masala and mix them.
The most delicious and easy roasted egg masala is ready!
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.