Home-made Schezwan Sauce
Garlic – 1 Tbsp
Ginger – 1/2 Tbsp
Red chili paste – 2 tsp
Salt to taste
Pepper – 1/4 tsp
Soy sauce – 1 tsp
Chili sauce – 2 tsp
Sugar – 1 tsp
Vinegar – 1 tsp
1. Heat oil in a pan(Buy https://goo.gl/M9c40J ). Add chopped garlic, chopped ginger & saute it till light brown colour.
2. Now add red chili paste & saute for few minutes.
3. Then add salt, pepper & mix well.
4. Add water to get a sauce consistency. Cook for 2 minutes.
5. Keep in low flame (Buy https://goo.gl/Pu97x ) , add soy sauce, chili sauce & cook for 5 minutes.
6. Check for seasoning & add sugar. Mix well.
7. Final touch add Vinegar & cook for few minutes.
8. Home-made Schezwan Sauce is ready. You can store it for 2 weeks.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.