Learn how to make Scotch Eggs with Chef Nick Saraf only on Get Curried.
Scotch eggs consists of a hard-boiled egg wrapped in sausage meat, coated in bread crumbs and baked or deep-fried. Enjoy your meal with delicious and tempting Scotch Egg.
– 6 Eggs
– 400g minced chicken
– spring onions
– de stemmed leaves
– black pepper
– egg wash
– bread crumbs
– Add six eggs in a pot full of cold water and put it on the high flame till the water boils or until 8 minutes.
– Take the pan off the heat.
– Immerse the eggs again in ice cold water and leave it fridge for some time.
– In a bowl add minced chicken, chopped spring onions,
de-stemmed leaves and mix well and add salt and black pepper also add malt vinegar.
– Refrigerate it for few minutes.
– De-shell the eggs.
– On a silicone mat sprinkle flour then roll the chicken mince and make it in a pancake shape and coat egg with the mince chicken
– Wrap the mince tightly to the egg.
– Coat it in flour, egg wash and bread crumbs respectively.
– Fry them in boiling hot oil
– Once the scotch eggs are cooked take them off
And the Scotch Eggs are ready to be served!
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.