Learn how to make Scotch Eggs with Chef Nick Saraf only on Get Curried.
Scotch eggs consists of a hard-boiled egg wrapped in sausage meat, coated in bread crumbs and baked or deep-fried. Enjoy your meal with delicious and tempting Scotch Egg.
– 6 Eggs
– 400g minced chicken
– spring onions
– de stemmed leaves
– black pepper
– egg wash
– bread crumbs
– Add six eggs in a pot full of cold water and put it on the high flame till the water boils or until 8 minutes.
– Take the pan off the heat.
– Immerse the eggs again in ice cold water and leave it fridge for some time.
– In a bowl add minced chicken, chopped spring onions,
de-stemmed leaves and mix well and add salt and black pepper also add malt vinegar.
– Refrigerate it for few minutes.
– De-shell the eggs.
– On a silicone mat sprinkle flour then roll the chicken mince and make it in a pancake shape and coat egg with the mince chicken
– Wrap the mince tightly to the egg.
– Coat it in flour, egg wash and bread crumbs respectively.
– Fry them in boiling hot oil
– Once the scotch eggs are cooked take them off
And the Scotch Eggs are ready to be served!