Semolina cake recipe is deliciously easy to make, yet uniquely impressive. Semolina cakes have a lovely texture that is distinctly different than cakes make with plain flour.
Roasted Semolina – 1/2 cup
All purpose flour (Maida) – 1 cup
Sugar – 3/4 cup
A few Raisins
A few Dry cherry
Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
Salt a pinch
A few Cashew nuts
Butter – 1/3 cup
Milk – 1 cup
Baking soda – 1 tsp
Baking powder – 1 tsp
TOTAL TIME: 45 to 50 minutes
1. Mix the Semolina with a cup of milk and let it soak for about 10 minutes.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients (maida, baking soda, baking powder, salt, sugar) gently.
3. Incorporate the mixture of dry ingredients into the soaked semolina and mix them well (with pouring consistency).
Add more milk if the mix is thick.
4. Add 1/3 cup of butter, raisins and cherries and vanilla essence.
5. Pour it into a baking tray (Buy https://goo.gl/dZf6GH ) and bake it at 180 degrees for 30 minutes in a pre heated oven (Buy https://goo.gl/psrJDZ )
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.