#ShahiPhirni #Phirni #Desserts
Shahi Phirni is a royal dessert that is served chilled. it has the goodness of saffron and nuts. It is made with rice and milk and has a rich and creamy texture.
Basmati Rice – 1/4 Cup
Full-fat Milk – 1 Liter
Ghee – 1 Tsp
Unsweetened Khoa – 75 Gms
Sugar – 1 Cup
A Pinch Of Saffron
Cardamom Power – 1/2 Tsp
Chopped Cashew Nuts
1. Soak the rice for 30 minutes.
2. Grind it to a coarse mixture
3. Heat a pan with some ghee, add the cinnamon stick.
4. After a minute add milk and boil it.
5. Add the ground rice mixture and mix well
6. Once the rice is cooked, add the unsweetened khoa and sugar
7. Add saffron, cardamom powder, pistachios, badam, cashew nuts and mix well.
8. Simmer on low flame for 10 mins.
9. After all the ingredients combine well pour it into moulds
10. Let it come to room temperature, place it in the refrigerator for 4-6 hours to set
11. Serve it chilled.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.