Learn how to make Shami Kebab at home with Neelam only on Get Curried
Shami kabab or Shaami kabab is a popular local variety of kebab from the Indian subcontinent. It is a great dish that can be served as an appetizer. So watch and learn how to make Shami Kebab at home with Neelam only on Get Curried
3 green chillies
3-4 cinnamon pieces
4 black cardamom
8 green cardamom
few cumin seeds
quarter cup of bengal gram
1/2 tsp of turmeric
2 1/2 tsp of kashmiri chilli powder
1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste
250 gms of mutton mince
– In a pressure cooker add 3 green chillies,3-4 cinnamon pieces,4 black cardamom,8 green cardamom,few cumin seeds,quarter cup of bengal gram,1/2 tsp of turmeric, 2 1/2 tsp of kashmiri chilli powder, 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste, 250 gms of mutton mince and water
– Mix it all well also mash it a bit
– Put the lid on, turn on the flame and let it cook for 6-7 whistles
– Take out the whole spices.
– Let the mixture cool down and once done grind it into a blender
– Refrigerate it for overnight
– Add coriander leaves and mix well
– Heat some ghee on non stick pan
– Make a kebab shape and place them on the non stick pan
– Cook on both the sides
– Shami Kebabs are ready to be served
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.