Corn is a raised bump or a rough patch on the skin. While the tiny toe is most susceptible to corn, it may develop on other fingers as well. Watch how you can treat corns using natural ingredients available in your kitchen!
• Corn is a raised bump or a rough patch on the skin
• The tiny toe is most susceptible to corn
• Corn may develop on other fingers as well
Symptoms to look for:
• Raised bump or a rough patch on the skin
• Increased pressure and friction on the feet causes the skin around the affected area to harden up and form a corn. It could be due to:
o Tight footwear
o Hard shoe soles
o High heels
o Walking or standing for a long time
Natural home remedy using liquorice and mustard oil:
1. Take 2 tbsp liquorice powder
2. Add 2 tsp mustard oil
3. Mix well
4. Apply on corns before sleeping
5. Let it stay overnight
6. Apply this for a month
Natural home remedy using papaya:
1. Crush papaya to make paste
2. Apply this paste on the corn
3. Wrap it with a cloth
4. Leave it overnight
5. Do this for a month
• Apply castor oil 3-4 times a day
• Wear comfortable footwear. It shouldn’t be tight around toes or have a hard base
• Buy shoes with extra padding
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.