Skin requires as much care as any other part of our body.Lack of oil and moisture in the skin can make the skin dry and patchy. Watch how you can take care of dry skin naturally using natural ingredients available in your kitchen!
Care for Dry Facial Skin (Face Masks for Cleansing and Fairness):
• A good skin is a symbol of good health
• Skin requires as much care as any other part of our body
• Use natural face masks to get glowing and healthy facial skin
Symptoms to look for:
• Dry Skin,
• Wrinkles easily
• Appears parched
• Ages rapidly
• Flakes often
• Lack of oil and moisture in the skin
Natural face mask using wheat flour, turmeric powder and mustard oil:
1. Take 4 tbsp of wheat flour
2. Add ½ tsp of turmeric powder
3. Add 1 tsp of mustard oil
4. Add water to make a paste
5. Apply the paste on the face taking care to avoid the eyes
6. Leave it to dry for 10 min
7. Remove the dried mask by scrubbing it with your palms
8. After 30 min, wash off with lukewarm water
Natural face mask using honey and milk:
1. Take 2 tbsp of honey
2. Add 2 tsp of milk
3. Mix well
4. Apply on the face and neck taking care to avoid the eyes
5. Leave it for 20 min
6. Wash off with lukewarm water
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.