Skin is made up of elastin, which is a soft elastic tissue. It makes the skin soft, supple and stretchable. Over-stretching of skin damages elastin resulting in stretch marks. Watch how you can get rid of stretch marks using natural ingredients like apple cider vineger,
• Stretch marks usually appear on:
o Lower back
Symptoms to look for:
• Stretch marks are thick red or purple lines on the skin
• Over time, these lines fade to white or silver in colour
• Skin is made up of elastin, which is a soft elastic tissue. It makes the skin soft, supple and stretchable. Over-stretching of skin damages elastin resulting in stretch marks.
• Sudden weight change
• Rapid body growth during teenage
Natural home remedy using apricots:
1. Cut and remove seeds of 2-3 apricots
2. Crush the apricots to paste
3. Apply this paste on the marks
4. Leave it for 20 min
5. Wash it off with lukewarm water
6. Repeat this regularly for 1 month
Natural home remedy using aloe vera:
1. Aloe vera has plant collagen which repairs the skin.
2. Remove the thorns and outer skin of a few aloe vera leaves
3. Extract the gel from inside
4. Apply this gel on the stretch marks
5. Leave it for 2 hr
6. Wash it off with normal water
Natural home remedy using lavender oil, chamomile oil and almond oil:
1. Take ½ tsp lavender oil
2. Add ½ tsp chamomile oil
3. Add 2 tsp almond oil
4. Mix well
5. Apply on the stretch marks
• Apply petroleum jelly on the abdomen during pregnancy
o But do not do this without consulting your doctor
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.