Coconut Burfi with milk – Recipe
Ingredients: Milk – 1 1/2 cups
Grated Coconut – 2 cups
Sugar – 1 cup
Cardamom Powder – 1 tsp
Ghee – 2 Tbsp
Few Roasted Pistachios – chopped
1. To a wide pan, add milk & grated coconut
2. Cook till the milk evaporates
3. Now add sugar & cardamom powder. Mix well.
4. Add ghee and cook till it thickens & till the ghee separates. Turn off.
5. Grease a plate/tray with ghee. Fill in the contents thoroughly.
6. Garnish with roasted chopped pistachios. Let it cool 4 hours
7. With a knife, make slices. Remove and serve!
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.