Learn how to make variety of south Indian chuntey recipes with Sneha Nair only on Get Curried.
Chutney plays an vital role in south Indian meal, a perfect dip or an side dish, Chutneys always add more taste and flavor in the daily meal. So with Chef Sneha Nair learn to make two different chutneys with raw mango as the main ingredient
Raw Mango Chutney Recipe
– raw mangoes
– desiccated coconut
– dry red chillies
– coconut oil
– curry leaves
– Roast the dry chillies and add them in blender, to which add desiccated coconut and raw mangoes and mustard seeds and water
– Grind the mixture and keep it into a bowl
– Beat the yogurt and mix with the mixture
– Add salt to taste
– Heat the oil and add little mustard, add dry red chillies and curry leaves and pour it in the chutney
– Raw mangoes
– green chillies
– chilli powder
– Grind together raw mangoes, green chillies, chilli powder, salt to taste and water
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.