Watch and learn how to make barbecue chicken in easy and simple way, only on Get Curried.
This is going to be the easiest BBQ chicken you have ever made. Appetizing and mouth watering BBQ recipe, which will tickle your taste buds with each bite. So with Nick Saraf, learn to make BBQ chicken at home, only on Get Curried
– Chilli Ketchup
– Malt Vinegar
– Garlic Powder
– Cayenne Pepper
– Brown Sugar
– Worcestershire sauce
– Crushed black pepper
– Chicken drumsticks
– Put a saucepan on medium to high flame then add chilli ketchup, malt vinegar in 1:3 ratio and keep stirring.
– Add garlic powder and whisk the whole mixture properly
– Add mustard, cayenne pepper, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce.
– Add honey and whisk it for some time then salt & crushed black pepper
– Keep it on high flame, until the sauce is thick enough and reduced itself.
– Pour the BBQ sauce over the chicken drumsticks. Make sure the drumsticks are coated well on all the sides.
– Grill pan on medium to high heat and brush it gently with oil.
– Place well coated drumstick on the pan. Cook well from all the sides. Drop some bbq sauce over it while cooking
– Garnish the bbq chicken with dried parsley
BBQ Chicken is ready to be served!
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.