Strawberry and Cream Pudding
#StrawberryPudding #Pudding #Desserts
Strawberries and cream go hand-in-hand, I am going to make an easy and simple dessert recipe that you can make that is Strawberry and Cream Pudding. This is one of the simplest and quickest desserts that you can make as it involves no cooking skill so do try this recipe and enjoy it.
Prep time: 45 mins
Number of Servings: 4-5 persons
Strawberry – 15 Nos
Sugar – 1/2 Cup
Vanilla Sponge Cake
Whipping Cream – 500 Ml
Icing Sugar – 1/4 Cup
1. Wash, and chop strawberries and place into a large bowl.
2. I am going macerate the strawberries. Macerate means to soften the fruit or vegetable by soaking it in a liquid
3. Stir in sugar and allow the strawberries to release their natural juices and soften
4. Once the strawberries are tender and soft, mash them roughly and set them aside
5. Cut the vanilla sponge cake so that they can fit into your pudding glass and set them aside
6. Place chilled heavy cream in a large mixing bowl, or the bowl of a stand mixer. Make sure that the whipping cream and the bowl that you use is cold before you start whipping it
7. Beat the cream until light and fluffy, being careful not to overheat.
8. Add powdered sugar and beat them together
9. Chill until ready to use
10. To serve, layer a serving glass with the vanilla sponge cake, macerated strawberries, whipped cream and repeat till the glass is full
11. Serve it immediately with some fresh strawberries on top.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.